Warning. Cloning this item will not retain its parent-child relationship.
Australian Digital Collections
Australian Digital Collections was the University of Sydney's first Digital Collections site. It was created between 1997 and July 2010 with funding from a number of national grants and institutional collaborations.
The following institutions provided texts and support for the advancement of this project:
- Australian Cooperative Digitisation Project 1840-45
- Macquarie Dictionary Ozcorp Database
- Scholarly Editions Centre at the Australian Defence Forces Academy, Canberra.
- State Library of New South Wales
- Vicnet Ozlit Web Site at the Victorian State Library
- Scholars Centre, University of Western Australia
- AustLit: The Resource for Australian Literature
In addition, a number of individuals have contributed important texts to the collection:
- Alan Light (Vicnet and Project Gutenberg)
- Chris Floyd (WA)