Warning. Cloning this item will not retain its parent-child relationship.
The University of Sydney Library has been an active collector of Hebrew and Judaic items since the initial gift of Sir Charles Nicholson of Torah scrolls in 1885. These religious scrolls were published between the 13th Century and 1930.
This collection includes a rare and complete Samaritan Torah scroll, as well as two Genesis scrolls that are believed to have been part of the collection of W. M. Shapira, Nicholson Ms. 38 and Nicholson Ms. 39.