The history of the University of Sydney
This collection contains historical photographs and Ephemera relating to the University of Sydney from the Rare Books and Special Collections. Photographs depict the construction of faculty buildings, classes and events at the University of Sydney from around 1950 to 1970 as well as a collection of Ephemera of the University Carillon.
Photograph album of the construction of the new Medical School Laboratory at the University of Sydney.
Photograph album presented to Sir Stephen H. Roberts on his retirement from the University of Sydney.
Photograph of A.B.C. interviewer Keith Smith with an Indonesian student at the University of Sydney for "Woman's magazine".
Photographs of the Commemoration of Act of Incorporation held during the Centenary celebrations in the University of Sydney's Great Hall on October 6th, 1950.
Photographs of performance of Greek play "Alcestis", 1950 by the Sydney University Dramatic Society.
University Memorial Carillon Loan exhibition : pictures & curios, Culwalla Chambers, 8th to 28th October 1924.
Grant of arms to the University of Sydney and associated correspondence between Mitchell Library and Fisher Library.
University of Sydney War Memorial Carillon : unveiling of rolls of honour by His Excellency the Governor, Air Vice-Marshal Sir Philip Woolcott Game, G.B.E., K.C.B., D.S.O., and their dedication by the Lord Archbishop of Sydney the Most Reverend John Charl
Reproduction in miniature of the poster design for the University War Memorial Fund by R.H. McGrath.